Entries About Links
Bienvenue :)

Welcome to my blog a.k.a my world.
Please be a nice person here.
No harsh word please. Feel the music :)
Credit

Skin by : Zuhairah Zainuddin
Edited by : Myung Zhaira

Disaster??!?
Friday 25 January 2013 | 00:00 | 0 army(s)

Tumblr_mh8vt8djau1r0yfa8o1_500_large

Disaster!!! i'm so unlucky today. also in malay said SIAL MALANG!!!. why?? let me tell u wht happen. this morning i woke up early. main reasons i wake up this morning is to get ready to go to class at 10 a.m. xtually i at home this weekend. long tyme no see my parents n family, so, i get prmision from warden n go bck home. the first disaster that happen is my hair.. argh!!! i just get my hair done last month.!!! strss!!! wht happen?? i accidently cut my hair. argh!!! how this happen? xtually i was searchng a corm at my sister's bedroom. i saw a brand new corm, so i just use it. first tyme i use it, i feel nothing. but!!! the second tyme i corm my hair, my hair already cutted n half of it was flying happily to the floor.. ARGH!!! 
next3!!! what disaster happen? the key for my car missing!!! my mom took it away. i dont know where she put it.. the clock already 9.45 a.m. 15 minutes later my mom came home n as fst as i cant i jump into my car. but!!! my dad ask me to drop at another house which is only half kilo away. so, i just did wht he ask me to do. then, my mom ask me to drop her at home. once again i do it. hiuh!!! then, i drive to poli.. but.. i lost!!! oh no!!! i dont know where am i tht tyme. all i see is building n many houses.. argh!!! i make a u-turn n follow the map that my mom gve me. after 10 minutes i reach my destination. 
but another disaster happen... guard dont allow me to enter because i dont have PSP's sticker. after tired bagging several tymes.. that hansome n cute guard allow me to enter. thanks so much PKCIK!!! after i park my car, i call my classmate but nobody answer me. argh!!! then, i cant be patient anymore.with full of harsh word i follow my only clssmate that reply my call wif massge. she is elya.. thnk u so much darl.. luv u so much..!! i run as fst as i cant to the pond behind PSP. the subjct of tht morning is KOKO a.k.a KOkurikulum. xtually it is a marching test. i do my best that morning. after dismiss, i hve to pick up my sister at her school.
 guess wht?? the guard at her school dont allow me to enter. argh!!! wif full of stborn, i park my car outside the gate n wait about 1 n half hours. after my mom ask me to go back home, i just follow wht she said n reverse my car. suddenly tht stupid guard allow me to enter. i dont know why n i just enter. after waiting my sister about 2 hours, she came to my car wif full of suspicious. why?? she cant believe tht i'm the one who will bring her home. before going home, we stop at KFC and have a lunch first because my stomach already sing a hard metal song.. after taking lunch, we go straight home. thts the end of my disaster day today.. i hope it will not happen again. i really hope!!! k lha all. i'm tired. wanna go to sleep. byep. nitez..


Older Post | Newer Post