Entries About Links
Bienvenue :)

Welcome to my blog a.k.a my world.
Please be a nice person here.
No harsh word please. Feel the music :)
Credit

Skin by : Zuhairah Zainuddin
Edited by : Myung Zhaira

Camping!!!
Sunday 13 January 2013 | 21:30 | 0 army(s)
Tumblr_mgcql7uknk1r4uwdpo1_500_large


Heyp3!!! How r u today? good?? I'm good but a little bit tired. why?? becoz i just arrive at my Poli this evening at 4 p.m. huh!!! Seriously i'm so happy and enjoy during thus camp. why?? becoz, many new xperience and also meeting many new friends from other class and semester. most of the participant is from semester 2 and 1. let me tell u about my not too challenging journey during the camping.. want here?? come sit infront of this screen.hahaha~
First day : when the first tyme i see that place, i just say "Alaa... near wif my house ma.. easy for me to go back home lha.." hahahaha~ why i say so?? becoz its really near wif my house. only 3 kilo from my house. then, after exploring all over that place, all of us have to built our own tent. then, i group that they give, they ask all of us to cook by ourself if we want to eat.. hahahaha~ wanna know wht my group cook?? tara!!!!!
hahahaha~ super simple n the fastest. next xtvty is LDK in group n then cook once again before go to bed. our group were sleep at 2.00 a.m. hahaha~ why?? becoz busy cooking rice n other dishes to eat tht night. hahahah~ 

Second day : we woke up at 5.30 a.m. why?? becoz all the lacture ask us to do so lha.. hahaa. then, after take a bath n pray, all of us doing exercise together-gather. hahaha... star jump aerobic  n wht so ever~ tired?? of coz.. hahha... then, all of us need to walk about 6km n jog back to the camping port for another 6kn.. hiuh!!!! so tired!!! for 6 km i dont stop jogging. so tired becoz i hve been stop doing that xtvty for 1 n half year.. after that, all of us can rest n do whtever we wnt. cook?? they say dont have so, we dont eat that afternoon. just eat whtever we store from breakfast.. then, that night, we doing "malam kebudayaan". my group hve to present boria.. so hard lho to creat the boria n train all of the member all by myself.. the reason?? becoz i live in penang.. hadei~!! so stress me that night. but, we still do our best during that night..haha.. the lst xtvty we do that night is "night walk". me xcited?? not really.. becoz already used to it.. after that, we go to sleep at 3.00 a.m..

Last day : last day have arrive u guys.. first xtvty we do is senamrobik n then jungle tracking. hahaha~ xtually my lacture n seniors from sem 6 dont allow me to follow becoz my leg is injured. it cramp n cannot move. i cant sit n stand properly. besides my leg feel like a rock when u touch it.. so hard!!! but still!!! wif all my effort.. i join the jungle tracking. n guess wht?? i made it!!! i pass all obstacles along that track. i'm proud of myself.. hahahahah~ *big laugh* n wht presnt tht i bring from that jungle? of coz a romantic kiss from the leech.. argh!! first tyme i see that jelly-like thing.. i scream so loud.. then, after being kiss by a medium sized leech i fell nothing. dont feel any pain. dont feel anything. just feel a little tiny bit ichy. after that kiss, i no longer scream when i see that thing. i step on it n crush it until it saperate into two.. hahahaha~ so mean right.. i know~!!! after that, all of us taking pictures as memory before going bck to PSP. that the end of the story. thnk you for reading. k lha u allz. i'm tired typing this story which is quite long. thats all i wanna story today. byep..


Older Post | Newer Post